WORK WELL. Play More!
Productive, Clutter-free, Healthy Living – One Step at a Time
- * The Power of Less by Leo Babauta
- * Tim Ferriss’s 4-Hour Workweek
- * Unclutter Your Life in One Week
- Hashimoto’s Disease Sounds Bad-Ass. It’s not.
- Hashimoto’s Disease Sounds Bad-Ass. Part two.
- Hashimoto’s Disease is my bad-ass gift and I control it.
- * Post-it Dry Erase Whiteboard Film
- How Helen Moses stuck to her goal with STICKK
- Whiteboard Tracker – Digital
- Whiteboard Tracker – Printable
- *Double-sided magnetic mobile whiteboard
Productivity - Notification Distractions
Declutter - Digital Files
Productivity - Email Boundaries
Declutter - Newsletters and Promotions
Health - Movement Opportunities
- Fit Bike – use code MARCEYFREEMAT to receive a free mat on all bikes, under desk products and desks!
- 6 things to know about Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis
- A Litterbox Trigger for a Healthy Habit
- Savor Life Summit – Move. Solve. Create.
- Tip for Professional Sitters
- Movement Opportunities for Health and Productivity
Productivity - Get Shit Done (GSD)
Declutter - Closet
Productivity - Concentration
- University of Michigan
- University of Minnesota
- UC Irvine
- * Focus Booster – MARCEY2019 for 30% off any yearly/monthly plan.
- * Freedom – WORKWELL for 40% off the yearly plan
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator
- Morningness-Eveningness questionnaire by the Center for Environmental Therapeutics
- The Power of When Quiz
Declutter - Media FOMO
Health - Exercise
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Zuzka Light
- The American College of Sports Medicine
- 7-minute workout
- Advanced 7-minute workout
- 10 by 10® exercise challenge
- 25 in 25® exercise challenge
- The history of the 25 in 25® challenge
- 25 In 25® December Exercise Challenge
- Boerne 0.5k
Declutter - Office
Declutter - Kitchen
Productivity - Switchtasking
Productivity - Outsourcing
Declutter - Sentimental Items
I sincerely thank you for reading my book. Whether you bought it, received it as a gift, or borrowed it, you made it this far so it must have meant something. If you feel like this book was valuable, whether you loved it or just kind of liked it, please leave a review on Amazon and Goodreads.
Without sounding like someone desperately needing a friend, in today’s world where anyone can write and self-publish, reviews are one of the primary ways other readers find books like this one, especially in the giant categories of organization, health, and productivity.